Low Profile Engagement Rings
Low profile engagement rings – O ring cross section.
Low Profile Engagement Rings
- engagement rings
- A ring given by a man to a woman when they agree to marry
- Especially in Western cultures, an engagement ring is a ring indicating that the person wearing it is engaged to be married. In the United Kingdom, and North America, engagement rings are traditionally worn only by women, and rings can feature gemstones.
- Platinum and 18K/14K Gold Unique and Antique Style Diamond Wedding Ring Sets Wedding Anniversary Bands Solitaire Engage Rings Modern Engagement Jewelry Custom Made Items With Princess-cut Diamond Desiner Inspired Engagement Handmade Crafted Bridal Rings Uniquely Custom-Made Designed Engagement Rings
- low profile
- A position of avoiding or not attracting much attention or publicity
- a state of low visibility in which public notice is avoided; "he was never one to keep a low profile"
- Low Profile was originally a duo of two aspiring rappers and a DJ coming out of L.A. The groups membership consisted of WC and DJ Aladdin, who went on to pursue a career in visual art.
- Low Profile were a New Zealand alternative rock band of the 1980s, formed by Phil Bowering (formerly of The Protons) and Steve Garden (Last Man Down, National Anthem), recording on the Jayrem label.
With Hunter’s Low Profile III Ceiling Fan, you can circulate your air with quiet beauty. Designed to fit your style, function quietly, and last a lifetime, this ETL Indoor rated fan can help keep your house comfortable all year round while reducing your energy costs. The fan features a low-profile design that’s ideal for rooms with low ceilings, and it can be easily installed with or without its 13-watt globe light fixture.
Hunter Low Profile fans are specially designed for low ceiling applications.
Low Profile III Plus Ceiling Fan
At a Glance:
13W globe light fixture
Uses one 13W CFL bulb (included)
Can be installed without light kit
Low-profile design for low ceilings
Limited lifetime warranty
Energy Efficiency Everyday
Hunter ceiling fans are designed for Energy Efficiency Everyday, which means getting better performance using less energy. Other ceiling fans may claim efficiency with low-wattage motors, but they move little air. Competitors also compromise on blade pitch and blade surface area, which makes a fan even less efficient. Thankfully, Hunter ceiling fans harmonize precision craftwork with a one-of-a-kind motor for superior heat displacement and greater air movement.
Exclusive WhisperWind Motor
The WhisperWind motor found in the Low Profile III Plus Ceiling Fan delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance, so you get the cooling power you want–without the noise you don’t.
Like all Hunter motors, the WhisperWind motor features copper wiring that has a balanced temperature rise in each winding. This eliminates hot spots for increased motor reliability and longevity. Additionally, the motor utilizes precision-engineered large and small ball bearings that provide minimal resistance and friction for virtually noise-free operation. For even greater efficiency, the motor features an internal impeller that facilitates air circulation to keep the motor cool and ensure long life.
Combined, these exclusive Hunter motor technologies result in 15% improved performance, 20% longer life, 20% less noise, and up to 47% savings on cooling costs.
Savings Without Sacrifice
Like all Hunter ceiling fans, the Low Profile III can save you up to 47% on cooling costs. To put this in perspective, the wind chill from a Hunter ceiling fan will keep you as cool at 82 degrees as you would be at 76 degrees without a ceiling fan. That means you could set your thermostat 6 degrees higher and cut your energy bill almost in half–without sacrificing comfort. Use the Low Profile III during the summer months to keep cool, or run it clockwise during the winter to circulate warm air.
Designed for Low Ceilings
Made for low ceilings, this fan features a low-profile design that works with or without the included 13-watt globe light fixture (13-watt compact fluorescent bulb also included).
The Low Profile III Plus is backed by Hunter’s famous Limited Lifetime Warranty.
About Hunter: Building the Best Since 1886
Long before the widespread use of electricity, people around the world counted on Hunter ceiling fans for cool comfort. Today, Hunter combines this heritage of 19th-century artistry with 21st-century design and innovation to create quality ceiling fans that look good and function quietly. And Hunter ensures all of its home comfort products–air purifiers, humidifiers, thermostats, portable fans, and bath exhaust fans–are as tough on the inside as they are beautiful on the outside–just like every Hunter fan since 1886.
What’s in the Box
Hunter Low Profile III Plus with light fixture, and 13-watt CFL bulb.
Low Profile III Plus Ceiling Fans
White with White Blades
Antique Pewter with Walnut/Light Cherry Blades